Sunday, March 21, 2010

Realise I've been blogging very frequently lately? Thats a sign of stress and escape. An excuse for not doing work. LOL

So randomly I viewed the bday video that Lam prepared for Jac. Made me realise how long our frenships have been. 9 years and still counting. Indeed its a blessing to have such long-lasting frenships. Maybe the feeling is no longer the same as it first started, but still, its a proud thing to proclaim!

Those jokes that we've cracked, they were at least 7 years old. But they are still as fresh as thou they were just recently heard. LOL, I hope we will always rmb them and talk and laugh abt them many years down the road.

BLMs rock. No matter wat.

To GG#01: The GG Committee was established when we were at the bus stop opposite NAS (not sure if u still rmb). But anyway, I was proud (yes, I'm very proud) to write ur name as my character referee + to write that we've known each other for 9 years!! Assuming we are only 21 years old (which we really are), thats like 43% of our life so far. One day when we are 100 years old, it would be 88%. WOOHOO hosei sia! :)